Saturday, November 12, 2011

Bunnie Bows by Nellie Bray



I am still in awe at how kind people are. I know Nellie's Mom pretty well but I haven't had a chance to get to know Nellie yet.

This afternoon I took a nap. Totally needed it. When I got up, Daren had said that Cierra had brought over these adorable bows from Nellie for Addi's drawing. I am so touched that acquaintances and even strangers are doing what they can to help my little girl. People I have never met are donating to Addi's cause and every penny is going to be put to good use. I hope this drawing serves as evidence to those that need to be reminded there is still so much good and kindness in our world.

These sweet little bows from Bunnie Bows could be yours to give to your favorite little "bunnie" if you donate to Addi's Drawing from the Heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...